went to tokyo for the weekend and came back with a few less brain cells but had the best time ever. my new friends and i went to akihabara (electric city and manga central), shibuya, shinjuku and roppongi.
my favourite parts:
- the boys trying to figure out the best way to pick up japanese girls in the 'love & sex' section of the lonely planet phrasebook.
- constant references to lost in translation.
- singing kelis ft. andre 3000's millionaire.
- laughing so hard it hurt my stomach muscles.
- speaking engrish (english with a japanese accent).
- comic porn in akihabara.
- drink tickets that come built into cover charge at all bars and clubs in roppongi.